Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default WDMX Clipboard paste/zoom diff than with wd7premium

I just bought WDMX and am having fits with the clipboard(windows) paste/zoom.

In wd7 it works perfect. I center an image in wd7 with zoom at about 70% and then I use PRINT SCREEN key to save another image (from another prog) to the clipboard. When I go back to the wd7 image and do CTRL-V it puts the clipboard image RIGHT OVER (not in place of) the existing image. I then do a clip operation and synchronize the two images... and I'm done and happy.

Now with wdmx sitting about 70%zoom and the image centered, I paste my clipboard image into the wdmx. What happens is the clipboard image is pasted way offset (down-right) with the wdmx zoom changed to 19%.... bummer. I have tried all the wdmx paste options with no satisfaction.
    I really want to make mx my primary wd version, but I need your ideas on how I tell mx to paste right in the center of the existing wd screen and leave the zoom alone...

Please tell me that mx doesn't have any pms episodes.

Gramps
    Hillsboro Ohio USA

Default Re: WDMX Clipboard paste/zoom diff than with wd7premium

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps Curtis View Post
    Now with wdmx sitting about 70%zoom and the image centered, I paste my clipboard image into the wdmx. What happens is the clipboard image is pasted way offset (down-right) with the wdmx zoom changed to 19%.... bummer.
    Can't repeat this unless I alt+prtscrn the MX application window. A screen shot from any other source pastes centrally for me.
    Zoom is autoatically changed by Xara, it has always done this but you may have dismissed the alert box about this. To reset, go to Help>>Info Pop-ups>>Turn all on