Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A few wild flowers

No special claims of photographic genius - just the result of point and click of some flowers at the Olympic Park. The flowers are absolutely stunning.

Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00880_s.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	91217  
    IP

Default Re: A few wild flowers

I like wild flowers. Thanks for sharing Paul.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

those are very pretty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP

There are a lot of colors there Paul. If Kodak had not gone out of business you could have sold that photo to them.

The Olympics seem to be getting on in spite of Mr. Romney's concerns.
    IP

I spoke to an American couple (they wanted their photo taken) and said I hoped they'd found things better than some of the press had reported. The husband said that "London is the last place I'd be right now if I was a terrorist.". There was a very clear security presence and extensive checking before anyone got into the Olympic park - but not at all heavy handed.

The flowers are absolutely stunning.

We were VERY lucky to get tickets to the opening ceremony and I can say it was absolutely amazing in the stadium - the atmosphere was electric and the crowd really egging the performers and athletes on. The sound inside the stadium was amazing - 1,000 drummers apparently. The volunteers were dancing all evening. I think they did a superb job and I do understand some parts were a bit quirky! I am in awe of the people involved and I thank them.

If there had been room for the audience to dance, we would have. I know some did. I don't think that any of us that were there will ever forget it or experience such intensity at an event again.

I understand that there's a bit of a controversy because there was a dance sequence in the performance that was in memory of people that had passed on - particularly in conflict, but NBC edited that out of the ceremony entirely. I have no idea why they would have done that.
    IP