Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Access error message

Hi Folks,
    I could use some help. I was recently the victim of a rather vicious malware attack on my computer. It dug deep into my files. I'm up and operating - sorta' - but on a backup computer. I downloaded Web Designer 7 Premium and managed to recover Designer 7 Premium files from my primary computer. Now I see my latest webs pages, but when I tried to update my site, I keep getting an error message:
    Access Violation
    exception at 0R07D02D74.
    Does anyone know what that is and how I might resolve it?
    Thanks in avance for your help.
    Petner

Default Re: Access error message

You can try the old stand by. Close WD 7.

Right click on the program icon and select Run as Administrator. You only need do this once and it either will or will not work.

Try running Windows Update to make sure you have all the current bits'n'pieces installed. .NET Framework especially.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    You can try the old stand by. Close WD 7.

Right click on the program icon and select Run as Administrator. You only need do this once and it either will or will not work.
    Thanks much Gary and Steve, I'll give those idea a try. I'm sure you two must have opinions about this, but for me, I'm always amazed at the malicious nature of this stuff and why someone would do these things - money I suppose.

Anyway, onward and upward. I give your suggestions a try.
    Thanks
    T Petner