Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navigation bar problem

I'm using the latest updated version of Web Designer MX. I'm creating a web page and have the nav bar set to repeat on all pages.
    It's there in the preview (after adjusting a jotform contact form). The link to the contact page works fine in preview mode, but once
    I'm on the contact (last) page, the nav bar doesn't work (no nav buttons work on this page). They all work fine on all other pages.
    Any ideas? Thank you!

Default Re: Navigation bar problem

Aside from checking the layer isn't set as hidden on the problem page the best idea would be to attach your xara file here so we can see what you are seeing

It sounds like the form might be causing a conflict.

Select the navigation bar and bring it to the front (Ctrl f) and see if that helps.

And is the form working?

Thank you for the responses. I did have the nav bar moved to the front and the form is working fine. Actually, even the home button on the nav bar worked from the contact page.
    Anyway, I figured out what was causing the problem (at least it works now). I had the pages set to transition instead of instant. When I changed them all back to instant, everything
    worked fine. Wasn't sold on the transition effect anyway, so wasn't a big deal to lose it.