Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Cannot get wondershare 3D gallery to work

Hi everyone.

I am continuing to have a problem trying to get the 3D galleries I make in wondershare to import properly in Web Designer. I have tried drag and drop, copy and paste the code, and using a placeholder. I also make sure that the placeholder is the proper size for the gallery. But I continually get a blank area with the size nodes. It's like something is there but it will not show. I have also run a test to publish it to my server, but it still comes up a blank page. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

babby

Default Re: Cannot get wondershare 3D gallery to work

What is the embed code? Does it require part of the code to be inserted in the head portion of the page and part in the body?

you normally have to upload some files via an ftp program - i.e the images plus probably a flash shockwave file etc.... check the program when you publish it - it normally tells you - i dont think the code on its own will work

Hi guys. The code is supposed to be just a drag and drop into the web page. It is HTML code and there are YouTube videos showing the procedure. It just isn't working. Also, a regular pic gallery drag and drops just fine, its just the 3D galleries that are giving me trouble.

Do you have a link to the product you're using to create the 3D galleries? And in what way are they 3D? The images? Or the construction of the gallery?

does it make an mp4 file - if it does i dont think you need the code - i,m sure i read somewhere you can just drag and drop an mp4 file and it will just work

I havn't used wondershare for a while but as far as I can remember you are given the option to embed the gallery various ways but the easiest is the swf file, get it to create this and them using a placeholder embed the flash file.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Hi guys,

trukkerz, the program creates a SWF file that is HTML driven.

skech, I have tried the drag and drop of the SWF file and it shows the placeholder box that I can resize. However, when I go to preview the page or publish it nothing shows up.

Any other ideas would be great. Thanks.

draw a rectangle then right click on it click web properties then click paceholder . click the button that says replace with flash file - select you swf file then click apply ' then preview - see if that works