Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Lost The Head Code for coinSliderNonav

Somehow I accidentally deleted the head code for my sites coinslider. Anyone have the code that I can put back i to make it work again?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Lost The Head Code for coinSliderNonav

I appreciate it but I ended up just rebuilding it. NOW, it still doesn't work and I'm sure that I'm having a javascript conflict. Anyone want to take a look and confirm?

http://ntunemusic.com

I have a coinslider in the top section and the Unleash accordion below. I had to use the 3rd party accordion because Xara's accordion does not support links (GO FIGURE!) And yes, I'm using the new and slightly improved MX Premium version.

I have found conflicts with the inner cloud zoom with more than one on each page i got round it by using an iframe perhaps try this for your accordian
    btw where did you buy it- the accordian? it looks great and the site is fab...does the new mx premium have support for accordian links????

Scruffy

Thanks for the advise. The Unleash accordion was purchased at codecanyon.com. Xara accordions do not support links, at least not the one that I wanted to use.