Hi

What is the best size of image to use to upload a company logo into Facebook?

The problem is whatever size of image (I am currently using GIFs) that I put in, I am ending up with rather blurred results - particularly on the thumbnail versions of the logo!

As far as I can see, Facebook are resizing whatever you put in as your company logo to appear on a Facebook Page as:
A) 125x125 pixels - for the logo at the top of the page
B) 32x32 pixels - for the very small thumbnail versions of the logo

One problem is that these to two sets of dimensions arent even clean multiples of each other (!)

You might think that the answer should be to upload an image that was a nice multiple of the thumbnails size, so that resizing would be a clear 4 pixels become 1 pixel. For example if you multiply 32x32 by 4 your would get 128x128. or perhaps better would be by 8 times ==> 256x256 pixels.

Any thoughts?

J

P.S. If I create a logo as GIF format the output is nice and sharp - however the problem is that Facebook are converting it into JPEG in any case. So would we be better off (trying to) give Facebook an JPEG image in the first place?
*Note: seem my previous thread about trying to get Facebook to output nice clean JPEG format images!