Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default New Xara Web Designer Templates

Hi Talk Graphics Users,

I made some new Xara Web Designer Templates if interested you can see a live preview on my website of them or just look at the thumbnails posted in this forum. Had to re-post with old account because it appeared as if I was a first time poster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bowling_Template.jpg 
Views:	1555 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	88365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bakery_Template.jpg 
Views:	862 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	88366Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barber_Shop_Template.jpg 
Views:	920 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	88367
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hair_Salon_Template.jpg 
Views:	765 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	88368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fluent_web_Template.jpg 
Views:	924 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	88369Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cleaning_Template.jpg 
Views:	682 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	88370

The names of the Xara Web Designer Templates are: bowling xara template, bakery xara template, barber shop xara template, hair salon xara template, fluent web design xara template and lastly maid cleaning xara template. Hope you enjoy the new designs

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: New Xara Web Designer Templates

Hello Champ, I have removed the other thread as we don't need two, and I am going to leave the link in place, but it would be nice if you participated on the forums a bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    Hello Champ, I have removed the other thread as we don't need two, and I am going to leave the link in place, but it would be nice if you participated on the forums a bit
    Yeah I have been away for awhile been over at xara users for most of the time. I'm not sure what you mean by participate on the forums a bit could you explain further?

You are posting a commercial site hoping that TG members will be interested in your templates and it would be nice if you would join in some discussions and participate a bit , perhaps check out the Xara web design forum and see what's happening there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |

You are posting a commercial site hoping that TG members will be interested in your templates and it would be nice if you would join in some discussions and participate a bit , perhaps check out the Xara web design forum and see what's happening there.
    ahh ok. I answered some of the unanswered posts yesterday.

Hi Champ

I am a little confused with regard to your pricing regarding Youth Project template. It says at the top $25 USD, but in the body of text it says :
    This design currently retails at $425 USD, it is one amazing design at one amazing price. This design is easily worth $1000 USD but we believe in giving our clients lots of value where ever we can
    I like this design, and would like to know if it is $25 or $425. Thanks.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Oh I apologize for that I will update the information on that template it is indeed priced at $25 USD when you click paypal button it will only charge $25 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Abikadabra View Post
    Hi Champ

I am a little confused with regard to your pricing regarding Youth Project template. It says at the top $25 USD, but in the body of text it says :
    This design currently retails at $425 USD, it is one amazing design at one amazing price. This design is easily worth $1000 USD but we believe in giving our clients lots of value where ever we can
    I like this design, and would like to know if it is $25 or $425. Thanks.

Default My 1st Illustration Xara Web Designer Template

Hey Talk Graphics Users,

Just made my 1st illustration integrated into website for Xara Web Designer. Take a look a attached thumbnail or visit live website preview. I think this will design will really show what can be done when you put your mind too it using Xara. I can't wait til I get comfortable with Xara MX8 premium once I do I will see what I can do with the new features they offer

The two active pages in the website are home page & training page in menu navigation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thubmnail.jpg 
Views:	809 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	88394  

Default Re: My 1st Illustration Xara Web Designer Template

Hi Champ, I have merged your two threads as they are both basically part of the same site.

please note the web gallery is a showcase for your sites it is not meant as a place to do business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default Re: My 1st Illustration Xara Web Designer Template

ok will be sure to let them know to PM me if they want to inquire about information or use my website to contact me.
    Hi Champ, I have merged your two threads as they are both basically part of the same site.

please note the web gallery is a showcase for your sites it is not meant as a place to do business.