Got a call from an Indian from India presumably, today. Apparently my computer is infected with malware and is sending out email or some such garbage. To prove his point he asked me to go into the start menu, click on the run command and type in assoc. When that came in he told me to scroll to the bottom of the list and read a number to me, told me that was my computer number, every computer has an individual number. Them back to run command and type in eventvwr. Double click on the application section to open it, click on type to put it in some sort of order, scroll to the bottom and sure enough I had two warnings and and a bunch of errors, most were computer hangup caused by xara crashing. Then he wanted me to go to a site called teamviewer.com, download their program so he can get into my computer to help me get rid of the infections. He is supposed to call back on Monday.

So, if you would like more, google ".zfsentToTarget=CLSID" and there are plenty of articles on it. WATCH OUT, it is very easy to fall for if your not a computer expert. Remember, this is a call center from India and they are phoning you at your home, telling you your computer is sending out infected mail which starts to get you a bit panicy, then they claim to know it is coming from your machine by having you type in the cmd:assoc file and reading your computer number which they can see (Note, we all have the same number and they can not see you)

Read up on it and beware. I mean, they phoned me. I'm basically a nobody so if they can phone me they can certainly phone you. I just read one or two articles very briefly but I have a feeling this is going international and it is going to get into big bucks and I believe the scam is evolving