Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: White line around exported jpeg

Name:  gradientbar1.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  1.0 KB[QUOTE=Lily Rose;436664]Attachment 88258
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Lily

Can you post your image here? Press the Go Advanced button (next to the Post Quick Reply button), then scroll down to Manage Attachments. Press Browse and select your image, press Open then press the Upload button and Close This Window.

Giving this a try ... thanks for your patience, this forum format is new to me. ^_^

After seeing this, I realized I tried the background thing and saved it the same .... I don't know how to delete a reply, so Ill just send another when I get it saved again.
    Try this ...

I think Gary was looking for your Xara file, Lilly.

I have attached my version. Click on it and choose save, put it someplace you can find it. Alternatively to clicking on it, right click over the link and choose Save...

Take care, Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    I think Gary was looking for your Xara file, Lilly.

I have attached my version. Click on it and choose save, put it someplace you can find it. Alternatively to clicking on it, right click over the link and choose Save...

Take care, Mike
    That is perfect! Now I need to learn how you did that. Sorry for all my flubs. I am self-taught. I got really comfortable with ImageStyler, and while I don't know all the technical things I've been doing, it has worked really well for me in my creations. The CSS conversion from my old favorite 'use tables to create formats' has been a steep learning curve as well. New graphics, new codes, and not enough technical background does not make it easy for someone who does know what they are doing .. to help me.

^_^

Mike created the image in the Blank Photo template (File > New... Blank Photo).

This forces all units to be in even pixel amounts. Good tip Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Mike created the image in the Blank Photo template (File > New... Blank Photo).

This forces all units to be in even pixel amounts. Good tip Mike.
    It worked!!! I did it!! Thank you thank you thank you ! Very good tip, Mike *curtsy*

You're welcome, Lily!

take care, Mike