Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Trouble uploading XARA Pro 5

OK. Not sure if this is the the correct place for this thread, but here's the problem. This has started recently and only with Xara. No other programs exhibit these symptoms. It now takes quite awhile for Xara to open. And when it does, everything I do exhibits a long delay. If I move an object, the object will move and disappear but the object handles will stay in the original place only to move some 10 to 15 seconds later when the object reappears.

I would assume that the best option is to reinstall the program, however before I do, thot perchance someone may have encountered the same problem and has a better solution. Besides, I am not sure where my CD is.

Come to think of it, this all started right after I downloaded those new free text types.

Default Re: Trouble uploading XARA Pro 5

I moved your post to the Xara Graphics Chat forum.

Might be time for an upgrade.

Have you installed any new new applications or utilities lately? I know you said fonts but I don't think that is a problem unless you have too many fonts installed and even then I don't think that's a problem.

Check back and see if anyone else has a better fix on what is happening.

Gary:

In answer to your question, no. I think I will go back and remove the uploaded fonts. If that doesn't work, then maybe do a clean reinstall.

Thanks for the reply.

A clean uninstall and then a fresh install is probably your best bet.