Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3d photo

Default 3d photo

hi i really hope some1 can help me on here ive been trying to make a 3d photo what i will upload to show u but i really cant work out how to do 1 ive got xara 3d and ps and xara xtreme but i think i might need a diff software for this has i what to make 1 with my photo. i really hope some1 can help me with this thx u
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002K053G-hH[1].gif 
Views:	359 
Size:	604.8 KB 
ID:	87495  

Default Re: 3d photo

when you say 3D what exactly do you mean? - as in a spinning logo, or as in a 3D model?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

hi thx u for replying to me sorry yes it spins but has it spins the photo comes apart and back together again ive been searching all week on google to see if i need a diff sortware but cant find it anyway.

ok - that might be possible with a combination of xara xtreme and xara 3D, so I will leave your question in this forum for now - thanks

really it depends on how three dimensional you want the parts to be - xara does not do true 3D, it is extrusion..
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

hi ive been trying on xara 3d and xara xtreme and i cant work it out but im new to it all only had it 2 weeks.and did u see the attached thumbnail ?

I think you will need to create a single shape in whatever version of Xtreme you are using expot the image to somewhere you cand find it. Copy your image and paste it into X3D, this should give you a black shape, then texture it with the image you exported. Please make available your images and files you have for this so one of us can help you further.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

hi wizard509 do u know how to do this ?has ive tried and tried.

Yes, I think so. just provide me with your image, and I'll work on it and provide you with stuff you can use to create the main image in X3D. Of course I won't do it for you but I'll lead you down the right path to get the job done. I am thinking like handrawn that it might be possible with a combination of xara xtreme and xara 3D, I'll just have to see.
    OK I just had a go at it. Is this what you are looking for?
    Name:  help.gif
Views: 2751
Size:  122.3 KB
    You will have to put in your own background and type. And this is only a very small version. I am not posting my files but as you can see it is certainly doable. Do you need a tutorial?

EDIT: I just looked at your example again and there are two animations going on there, X3D cannot do two different animations at the same time. It may be possible to do that with Xtreme but it would be very laborious.
    Last edited by wizard509; 24 February 2012 at 08:17 PM.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

hi and thx u for ur reply and i do need a tutorial. and i can only get 1 object it move in xara and that is when i use xara xtreme and ive seen some xara 3d designs with 2 or 3 objects well here is my image and thx u Click image for larger version. 

Name:	805m052x66b[1].jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	87504

If you want parts of the photo to rotate independently, then the process requires separate objects which will be used to incorporate the various photo elements, which are arranged using the line spacing and character spacing settings. Then each object can be rotated separately.

But this is not very intuitive, in fact it is not intuitive at all.

That said, I am moving this topic to the Xara 3D Forum where they might have a better idea how to accomplish this.