Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Mould perspective effect missing from some images post-export to PDF

Really odd inconsistent issue. I'm tearing my hair out after creating an iPod jukebox style ad (i.e. album cover carousel) where the pix made with the LEFT perspective using Mold tool work fine, but the two made with RIGHT perspective using Mold tool come out skewed rather than moulded after exporting to PDF.

All images are jpegs; I've checked and am doing exact same process on either side. Tried killing the images in bitmap gallery and re-importing - makes no difference.

Any ideas?

Default Re: Mould perspective effect missing from some images post-export to PDF

Not sure without seeing your file/s, but you could try creating bitmap copies (CTRL+SHIFT+C) of the mould results before exporting to PDF.

Default Re: Mould perspective effect missing from some images post-export to PDF

OMG it worked - thank you so much. take a hint from the handle - I'm not a pro so finding quick solutions is hugely helpful.

It still puzzles me why two worked, two did not... really odd. but at least it's fixed!

If the envelope looks OK then you can also Convert to Editable Shapes (Arrange menu). The the envelope is still vector. Unless you were applying the perspective envelope to a bitmap in which case sledger's solution is best.