Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do you modify line thickness?

Hi,
    I have a file in Paintshop X3 native format (.psp). It is a rifle site. I need to thicken all the lines. Does anybody know how to do this? Thanks! I tried uploading the .psp file but this website isn't letting me do that, so I uploaded the jpg image of the file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rifle Site for production black.jpg 
Views:	583 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	85693  
    IP

Default Re: How do you modify line thickness?

Hi Mr Spock, just had a quick play with rifle site and thickened the lines. This is how I did it using Illustrator CS4. Copied your jpg, pasted it onto new A4 document,go to OBJECT-LIVE TRACE-MAKE then go to OBJECT-EXPAND, ungroup all, delete all unwanted shapes, select remaining image and apply stroke to required thikness.

Hope this helps.... Live long and prosper
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by MJSpock View Post
    Hi,
    I have a file in Paintshop X3 native format (.psp). It is a rifle site. I need to thicken all the lines. Does anybody know how to do this? Thanks! I tried uploading the .psp file but this website isn't letting me do that, so I uploaded the jpg image of the file.
    If your original is a Vector line, you need to highlight the line in the Layers Palette, click on the '+' of the Vector Layer, double-click on it the circle or whatever and increase the Stroke Width to something larger.

Grenou
    IP

in paint shop....select all...select float...defloat...modify...expand by as many pixels as you wish...recolor black
    IP