Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xara's help

Default Re: Xara's help

still can't spell though - so you are not alone in that either..
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I write all my posts in Microsoft Word first and the cut & paste this tends to eliminate most of the errors. Some people just like posting questions on the forum so they can get a response from another person “they don’t get out much” or is it just easier. It could also be the fact that it makes them feel more part of the community.

I was always taught that the only dumb question is the one no one asks.

I also know that often someone will post a question thinking we have been looking over their shoulder and know what they are asking about. It is important their questions are worded so we know what program and specifics about what they are having an issue with.

Getting back to what this thread is about. It is sometimes difficult to locate the Help subject we need. We may have read and remember some part of the article but still have difficulties relocating it to obtain fine details we don't remember.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

... or "there is no such thing as a dumb question....... but occasionally a dumb answer." (our current US government comes to mind) lol

on-topic: I am new to WD MX8 and I agree that the current help file needs work... especially from a n00b perspective. I imagine it is difficult to write one when you (the author) understands the program, and has to anticipate what a new user will want an answer to. Thank goodness for the internet, search engines, and forums. Imagine a life, not so long ago, without the above. <scary>