Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Freebie Friday - March

Hey everyone, it's the first Friday of the Month and that means it's Freebie Friday!

As always I have taken the time to search around for and create some nice goodies for you

Please don't just grab the goods and run I would like to see some form of participation! Just a quick word here in this thread or in one of the linked threads or an example of how you have used the freebies in some way!

To start I found a handy little utility from Cybia software that allows you to view images tiled, very handy for viewing a collection of seamless tiles. Do be sure when navigating through your files that you double click the text not the icons in the list.
    Cybia XTEX

Next is some fun plugins from Xero
    check them out in the Plugins forum

Last but not least is a rustic looking old fashioned key that I have donated to the Clip art Gallery
    Skeleton Key

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Freebie Friday - March

Hello Frances,

I like the tile-previewer...that'll come in handy.

I need to go through my main Textures directories and add some suffix to show which ones tile neatly. 85% of them do...but from a filename or single image, one can't always tell. With this little utility, I'll be able to tell!

Thanks!

James

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Freebie Friday - March

You are very welcome James. I'm glad it will be helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.