Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Fruitstation

Doing this corporate logo I used a variety of Xara X tools. I first drew all the fruits and then looked for a setting that would incoporate the
    idea of a fruit shake bar. They will be displayed on many 'bar' units placed around the shopping malls. I feel that it hits on target to reach the public with it's message. A logo has to 'work', that's the whole purpose of a logo. Client agreed.
    Enjoy..
    Bill Clegg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fruit_station.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	5069  

Doing this corporate logo I used a variety of Xara X tools. I first drew all the fruits and then looked for a setting that would incoporate the
    idea of a fruit shake bar. They will be displayed on many 'bar' units placed around the shopping malls. I feel that it hits on target to reach the public with it's message. A logo has to 'work', that's the whole purpose of a logo. Client agreed.
    Enjoy..
    Bill Clegg

bill

you have a great illustrative style. mature and confident and essential. your renderings do not appear awkward or incomplete. heck, what am i saying! you're a pro. you have it figured out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

post more!

stecyk66

66...that sounds like 'Route 66'. Not conected?
    Thanks for kind comments. I am a 66 yr.old man. I have been at this for more than 30 yrs.(with computer art since 1992).With Xara since it came out with v.1.5.I have worked, with the old tecniques...painting in oils,arcylics,watercolor,silk screen, pen and colored inks, pastels (did mucho portraits)...and of course, air-brush. Oh, I did sculpturing, also.So, now when I lay down a line...I pretty much know where and how to put it for the expression I'm trying to get. It is nice to see up and coming artist work. I truly believe that it is necessary to get some basic art training and experiance (working with all media) and then when dealing with Xara X program tools, you sorta tell it what to do and...voila!
    Keep up your work and always be humble...
    Your Xara friend...Bill Clegg..May Jehovah Bless