Hi. I am a bit trepidous about posting my own site here, but as I am so keen to learn I am also open to suggestions and criticisms that will help me with improving my site. I noticed that about 85% of all web designers' sites in Australia are in shades of blue, grey and white and all look very similar. I did not want my site to be too business-like. I wanted it to be friendly, not too busy, and certainly not crammed with too much information. Most of all I wanted it to be simple and clean. For the most part my clients have liked my site, but one man said it was twee and he didnt like it at all ('bloody awful site ya got there love")....but he still got me to make his site. Haha! I have tried to make it iphone and ipad friendly and all pictures are touchable/linkable. I have more sites to load onto a portfolio page, although perhaps someone can help with an opinion on this. Should I just put up the sites that I think work the best and rank the best or should I put up all my sites. Some of the sites I have made I do not like, but other people have liked them, but I have not put these sites on my portfolio. Some of the sites that are on the portfolio I do not like at all and would love to rework them but the owners like them as they are. Anyway, here tis.

www.perthwebsitedesigns.com.au

Thanks in anticipation of some helpful advice. Cheers, Abi