Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default suggestions for my logo that I designed for my company

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo chuan.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	87487
    I have designed my company logo, look forward to the comments of others. My website is (link deleted) people are looking forward to visit
    Last edited by Barbara B; 25 February 2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Posting links is prohibited for by members on their first few visits to TG.

Default Re: suggestions for my logo that I designed for my company

Overall, a pleasing to the eye logo, haiquancn2.

I think the full stop (the period) is out of place in the logo. I would remove it and move the "Brand" and "graphic design" a bit closer to the circle portion of the logo.

The reason is that the URL is simply "skybrand" and the full stop conveys "sky.brand" to me.

But it is a nice use of of a typeface, the colors are pleasing and the "Sky" portion with the stylized "S" cutting the circle is a nice touch.

Take care, Mike

I would make the S in Sky the same weight as the ky.

Brilliant Mr. Moderator Emeritus Dude, Sir. I knew there was something about that that bothered me, I just didn't know what. Sort of seems to me that the S should be move just a little closer to the ky but making it the same weight would solve some of that problem.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, you'll just find a whole lot of ways that don't work.

I think you did a very good job and it would be fine the way it is. I also think that Member MWENZ's suggestion to remove the period is a good one. I would use a fish eye effect on the circle and add some small transparent cloud shapes in the top portion of the circle.

Agree with mwenz. Get rid of the period, move things around a bit, and you're golden. Good job.