Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default creating how to videos with Xara

In response to a question asked by alanstanscliff in this thread, here is a brief discription of how I made my videos.

I used Designer Pro 7 for the graphics and demos, and Fastone Capture for the screen recording, and in the most recent few videos I put together a presentation using designer pro 7 and made a screen recording of that in full screen preview, as I used the keyboard arrows to navigate through it and recorded audio as I did that, I made a second screen capture of the actual demo in DP7 and used videoPad to combine the clips and edit out a few pauses here and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: creating how to videos with Xara

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    In response to a question asked by alanstanscliff in this thread, here is a brief discription of how I made my videos.

I used Designer Pro 7 for the graphics and demos, and Fastone Capture for the screen recording, and in the most recent few videos I put together a presentation using designer pro 7 and made a screen recording of that in full screen preview, as I used the keyboard arrows to navigate through it and recorded audio as I did that, I made a second screen capture of the actual demo in DP7 and used videoPad to combine the clips and edit out a few pauses here and there.
    Thank you Miss Frances.
    Regards,

Alan
    The unexamined life is not worth living--Socrates

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: creating how to videos with Xara

It's been along time since anyone has called me Miss I'm glad the information was helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.