Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default inapropriate logging-off

Does anyone know why the following is happening to me?...
    I log on to this website and,as i am a newbie,im usually looking for answers and techniques.I have asked a few questions also in the Web Design Chat Forum.Often,when i try to submit my question to the forum,i get a message telling me i need to be logged on before proceeding!!!but i was logged on!This has happend today again(it happend yesterday too).It is very frustrating composing a question as a newbie,not know how to word things,or as yet understanding the technical terms.Then after spending time composing my question...bam,its all gone,and i have to log back in and start all over.Anyone know why this is happening?

Josh.

Default Re: inapropriate logging-off

Log onto www.talkgraphics.com

if you don't include the www, there is a bug and you won't be logged in.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Another thing that could be happening is if you log in and don't check the remember me box your page will time out if you have been inactive for a certain period of time and you will be logged off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

angelize,thankyou for telling me that.From now on i will always check the "Remember Me" box.Perhaps now i will not lose another message i compose.

Josh