Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Facebook Intergration

I'm sure this has been covered in the forums but even following the instructions for inserting Facebook plugins I'm still a little confused as there are different languages to download and there are to sets of code to down load.

For example you can choose to down load HTML5, XFMBL & Iframe. Then there is the code to each script, The HTML5 and XMBL have 2 sets of and the iframe has one code.

When I try to use the Iframe code, XWDP7 crashes, meaning that my work disappears and i have to close and reopen.

Then if i try to use the HTML5 and Iframe, i put the one main code in the website HTML header, and then put the plugin code in the body of the place holder body, It appears that it tries to make a placeholder but it is not visible and you can only see the box corner markers and in preview mode it does not appear as well.

Is there a more advanced set of directions for using Facebook plugin's as i would really like to use the comments pluggen but and the simple like button.

any direction in this matter would be much appreciated.

Glen

Default Re: Facebook Intergration

See this Xara support article for how to insert the Facebook Like button. The method to inserting the other options from that link are similar, though you only need to insert the script provided in the article once on the page for it to work.
    http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2968

I did follow the instructions and the "share" button worked, but I am having some issues:

1. It is in English and I would like it to be in Portugueses, how could I change it ?

2. The image displayed is from an older version of the website, and I would like it to show one of the images of the current page

3. Next to the image, there should be the first lines of the text, but instead it shows the URL

How do I fix those things ?

Thank you !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fb.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	100984

Just in case someone is having the same problem, the answer is here:

http://board.xara-users.info/viewtop...&t=5821#p40728