Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Special characters

Hello... I looked in the help files and in the PDF that comes with WD7, but cannot locate how to do this:

how does one create the little TM or the copyright symbol (c) "c" with a circle around it in WD7?

I'm sure it's very easy, I just cannot find how to do it. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Special characters

Quote Originally Posted by tglander99 View Post
    Hello... I looked in the help files and in the PDF that comes with WD7, but cannot locate how to do this:

how does one create the little TM or the copyright symbol (c) "c" with a circle around it in WD7?

I'm sure it's very easy, I just cannot find how to do it. Thanks in advance.

I can do this by copying and pasting the symbol after creating it in WORD... but there should be some native way of doing this in WD7. The help files state, "Entering special characters -- There are a number of useful shortcuts to allow insertion of special characters, like © or ™. See Special characters (in Text Tool) section in "Menus and keyboard shortcuts".

Under "Menus and keyboard shortcuts" I cannot find anything about inserting special characters...

Quote Originally Posted by tglander99 View Post
    little TM
    Ctrl+Alt+T
    the copyright symbol (c) "c" with a circle around it
    Ctrl+Alt+C
    John.

do a search in windows for charmap then choose any character and copy and paste it into yr doc
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.