Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Invisible Web Graphic?

I am attaching a file that is driving me nuts (it was a short drive). I made the file to upload here. Here's what's happening:

• "The Thinker" is visible in the Xara file, but when I preview as a web page, it can't be seen.
    • It also doesn't display in Firefox.
    • I copy-pasted "The Thinker" into this file to see if it was something peculiar to the original file.
    • Then I copy-pasted "The Brain" to see if it had the same anomaly.
    • I tried resizing each image.
    • I tried adjusting the blurred edge and opacity of each image.
    • I don't see any property differences between the two images (they are both 'clipped').
    • I exported as a web page and did notice something a bit different in the source code, which I will also upload (it's the txt file-no html uploads here), but I'm not HTML savvy enough to know if it's a hint to the answer.

I just figured out a semi-undesirable work-around (does anybody else find one?), but I'd like to know what caused this in the first place so I/we can avoid it in the future.

Any ideas?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Invisible Web Graphic?

Holy Cow!!!! I just figured out the problem! Earlier I used "The Thinker" as a favicon in the original file. Later I made a different favicon, but I never changed the "name" [favicon] to the 'names' property of The Thinker.
    Bet I don't forget this one! ...and it only took me 5 hours to figure it out!
    Oh, and the work around was that I grouped The thinker with a small square which, I suppose, rendered it an non-favicon.
    Last edited by Lawuy Cuff; 16 February 2012 at 07:31 PM.

Default Re: Invisible Web Graphic?

Glad we could help.