Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Love XWDP7

Cool Love XWDP7

I gotta say I love WebDesigner Premium 7! What a great package it is

I was a little frustrated at first as this was my first WYSIWYG editor. I was used to writing out the code by hand and was waaaaay behind in my knowledge. This is much faster and works smoothly. I am familiar with Xara products and own several packages (Menu Maker, 3D, the older Xara X1 and the really old Corel Xara package).

Still working on my website. It's up and working fine...just not complete. Still have a few pages left to create for the catalog as well as update some info on existing pages. Take a look if you like.

http://www.greenmonkeygraphics.com

I may have to upgrade my X1 to the latest Xara so I can imprint my product offerings with Xara art. Right now, I'm using CorelDraw X5 for the business.

Thanks Xara! You've got another winner in WDP7.

A~

Default Re: Love XWDP7

CorelDRAW? Hmm? That sounds familiar. Some kind of old software isn't it?

Default Re: Love XWDP7

Heh....yeah...kinda been around a while. I still have a version of Corel Xara on CD somewhere around here, I believe it's the first version. I'll have to look and see.

Red face Re: Love XWDP7

Back in the 90s my boss used to use CorelDRAW to do the drawings for the front panels of electronic test equipment we were manufacturing.

It used to drive him mad that, because of the limitations of screen resolutions at the time, lines (probably only a pixel or so thick), which he absolutely KNEW he'd put in, were completely invisible on the screen, and so he had to keep checking.

Glad I didn't have to use it. I was lucky, working on the production and testing side.