Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Image showed in preview, doesn't showed in published site..

FIXED !!!

the PNG didn't the same size as the original..

It's too strange.. I resubmit the PNG file and all be fine..

Regards

Pablo

Glad you got it sorted

I have the same issue in that my preview in all web browsers FF,Chrome, IE, is fine but after publishing i have some pictures not showing at all ex: my logo on some pages and some pictures are cut off halfway, I've also noticed that that where the pictures are cut off there is an invisible link and if you move the mouse over the partial picture you can click it. For me this is a link that i have in my web page but there should be no link associated with partially showing graphic or anywhere near the graphic. I have Cleared the cache after every time I re-export and re-publish the site via the publish button in XWD7P. I have also gone and deleted the published files on my web server via File Zilla be for republishing to make sure that it is a fresh install. without doing anything different to my files i still keep getting different results in terms of how the site looks when it published and republished. for example, my logo will appear on my home page but picture on my home page will be cut off, i will go and republish the site without deleting the files first and then clear cache and then my logo will be gone but the other picture that was partially showing is now showing complete.

you can go to the site know and it will show the logo but one of the pictures is only partially showing. http://veritascredit.com.

Thank you for your assistance.

Glen

Hi Glen

Does it work with the third party code removed ? You have multiple HTML errors which may be the source of the problem.

I will try this but the only additional code I've used is for my form that integrates with my CRM. The form is the only thing that I have not created in the XWD7P. I will update this thread once i have done this. Thank you!

@Glen,

I looked at your site, and the small-print at the bottom of the front page is truncated at the right hand edge in my Firefox. I don't know if it's the same for anyone else. Also, if I may say, I read it and the language is mangled, too. (No offense, honest.) Basically, one sentence makes no sense until changed to something like the following :

'The Client's active participation in providing Veritas Credit LLC. with all requested documents and information, including investigation results, is essential for the accomplishment of an accurate credit report.'

Read the original and you'll see the sentence stops in mid flow, unless changed as suggested above.

Hope this helps.

Regards.