Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dear Moirs, Mark G, tech support people, ....

Its been a while now since this forum has been up and running. A lot of examples have been posted, a lot of "how to's" and hints have been written, and some ideas for improvement, disatisfaction, or praise for the product have been noted.

What, if anything, as far as the examples posted here or in the gallery, have surprised you (beyond the basic artistic talents of the contributors)?

Have there been uses of Xara that you did not expect or never intended but are pleasantly surpised with?

Can you share with us your evaluation of how well you feel Xara X has met your expection for "popularity"? Any disappointments?

Can you share some of your thoughts as to what you would like to do with the next evolution of Xara; without giving away any trade secrets?

Are there any suggestions/complaints posted in this forum or sent to tech support that you are taking seriously for the next version?

Dear Moirs, Mark G, tech support people, ....

Its been a while now since this forum has been up and running. A lot of examples have been posted, a lot of "how to's" and hints have been written, and some ideas for improvement, disatisfaction, or praise for the product have been noted.

What, if anything, as far as the examples posted here or in the gallery, have surprised you (beyond the basic artistic talents of the contributors)?

Have there been uses of Xara that you did not expect or never intended but are pleasantly surpised with?

Can you share with us your evaluation of how well you feel Xara X has met your expection for "popularity"? Any disappointments?

Can you share some of your thoughts as to what you would like to do with the next evolution of Xara; without giving away any trade secrets?

Are there any suggestions/complaints posted in this forum or sent to tech support that you are taking seriously for the next version?

curious too!

please

Jon
    Jon

Monday 27 was a bank holiday in UK but...back top

Jon
    Jon

back to the top...

Xara plz answer!!

Michael Ward
    http://LeighCenturions.net

I've just discovered xx and it's like an alien spaceship dropped to my parlour. The controls -- not being engineered for humans -- don't fit our species especially well; but it can do amazing things nonetheless. Alas, judging by their ongoing reticence in this forum, especially on the subject of design and ergonomics, there's nothing to indicate that the xx program developers will ever become hep to this issue. I for one would love to fly the spaceship without the tentacle prosthesis...

Ed Nadie

Just observer. It would naturally come to you. We aren't all aliens in here, but just humans. Believe me this piece is OUT OF THIS WORLD, but made for humans ;-).

For years the computer graphics industry has been blighted by a curse known as Adobe user interface.
    XX has the best interface I know and I have a lot of graphics programs. You just have to get Adobe out of your mind and then you can fly

Tony
    Tony

To the top, one more time. John asked some interesting questions.