Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Febuary Scribble 2012

Some nice scribbles posted, good ideas.

Mine is a bit unimaginative I know, but a heart was honestly what I saw first. (I seem to have passed the nose phase, thankfully).

Regards

Su
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valentine.gif 
Views:	150 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	87235  
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Quote Originally Posted by Su Lawrence View Post
    Some nice scribbles posted, good ideas.

Mine is a bit unimaginative I know, but a heart was honestly what I saw first. (I seem to have passed the nose phase, thankfully).

Regards

Su
    If you like we can probably get you back into the nose phase Su. Seeing as how tomorrow is Valentines Day, I think this is most appropriate. Good job Su, I like it.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks Larry.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    If you like we can probably get you back into the nose phase Su.
    It's a distinct possibility anyway, as it often seems to be the first thing I see in a scribble (I'm still not sure why or whether I should be worried or not). Ah well you know what they say: 'No nose is good nose' ... sorry about that, couldn't resist.

Regards

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!