Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up Photo & Graphic Designer 7 - opens previous document every time...

Hello everybody, I am pretty new around here and have a simple questions. When I open Photo & Graphic Designer 7 it opens the previous document; is there a setting where I can set a blank template size or an option window to choose from ?

Many thanks, I look forward to any replies...

Have a nice day!!
    Andrew

Default Re: Photo & Graphic Designer 7 - opens previous document every time...

hi

you have two choices :

1] close the document before you close the program

2] untick the second option in utilities > options > backups tab
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Actually I think that is pretty handy in case something goes wrong or you forgot to save your work. #1 of Steve's post will keep that from happening. Then it will only load those sessions you had not previously closed.
    My thoughts are to learn to work with it and appreciate it because it can save your bacon sometimes.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks to you both for your prompt replies; much appreciated!

I make a habit of saving [Ctrl "S"] during my work no matter what program I use so loosing work is not a real concern to me but I do see your point.

Thanks for the tip on the second option in Utilities too....

Cheers,

Andrew