Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 3rd Party Technical Support for Xara Web Designer 7 (Premium)

Xara does not offer telephone techincal support. Is there a 3rd party that offers such support (for a fee) ?

Default Re: 3rd Party Technical Support for Xara Web Designer 7 (Premium)

The answer to your question is "I don't know but I don't think so". But why do you ask? This forum offers the best free, time-unlimited technical support you could ever wish for, including from the Xara tech team who constantly monitor this forum.
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Some questions are best answered via 2-way real-time dialog (telephone)....to avoid the ping pong ball issue and the risk of not receiving a viable (workable) answer for 24 - 48 hours.

I can't even send the vendor an email or form with a question for their sales dpt without first paying for and owning the product. That is not right.

it ma be you can just register on the website xara.com - but I don't know, I didn't register until I bought something, after the 30 free trial of course
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

You have a valid point but now that you're here why not ask your question?
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

I've decided to explore a couple of other web tools that do offer telephone support. Webplus X5 and Web Studio 5. I like the Xara Web Designer 7 tool though. So I may be back. Thanks for your advice.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hello Tailwind, Welcome to Talkgraphics. Xara is a small company I think they do a pretty good job with support considering that. Registering on Xara.com is free you don't have buy a product. Once you have registered you will be able to directly contact support. Also questions on Talkgraphics are as a rule fairly quickly answered. You could also try Xara's Facebook page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I don't really see the need for telephone support. Each time I have had a problem, I have opened a ticket with Xara support and I have received quick and helpful repsonses within 1 day. Even when I had to send two ro three messages back and forth, Xara's support has been superb. Why do you think that telephone support is so important? Other than receiving an immediate response there is no advantage to telephone support - especially if the tech is not knowledgeable or able to provide you a solution. I am very suspicious of your post - especially since you reference other products.