Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: iFrame question

Default iFrame question

Hi,

I am trialing Designer Pro 7 and I really like it but there's something i cannot get to work yet.

What I would like to implement is the functionality that Xara has on their upgrade pages, e.q. http://www.xara.com/us/products/designer/upgrade/.
    On that page, after selecting a product on the right automatically a separate section appears called "Upgrading To... Price". Now if you click on the "What's Included" link there, that's the effect I would like to create: to toggle on/off additional info using plus and minus buttons.

I've been experimenting by placing + adjusting the Javascript from that page and pasting it onto a Placeholder but nothing happens. I know there's a widget to embed entire web pages on your site but that's not what I need in this case.

I looked on YouTube, the XaraXone, the w3schools website and searched this forum, but haven't been able to make it work yet.

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards, Albert

Default Re: iFrame question

Hi akubbeng

A simple version of that can be done with popup layers but the dynamic page and element re-sizing is not possible without scripting.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Drwyd; 18 January 2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Added sample file

Improved version
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Drwyd,

thanks for the quick response and xar file; that's much appreciated. I need to find out how this interacts with the rest of the page, but this is really helpful.

Kind regards, Albert