Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up The "Barracuda" is back, now "TheBarracuda57": NEW ARTWORK

Hey everyone. If you remember a user here called "Barracuda" well I'm here again. I'm back and better than before! I go by "TheBarracuda57" now... partly because many of the websites I use have "Barracuda" taken by other people wit that username.

Anyway enough of that, here is my current project. I did a self portrait of myself (digitalized) after a sketch I drew on paper. I used 3 colour tones, 3 layers and used a lot of the feathering tool. Its good to be back using Xara Xtreme again. I've missed it, though I haven't been using it for years due to my school work.. hopefully I'll post more in the near future. I love creating artworks!

If you want to view my old artworks and profile its here: (http://www.talkgraphics.com/member.php?17223-Barracuda)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheBarracuda57ID(edited).JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	86177   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheBarracuda57IDLines(edited)(edited).jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	86178  

Last edited by TheBarracuda57; 25 December 2011 at 03:40 PM.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: The "Barracuda" is back, now "TheBarracuda57": NEW ARTWORK

Welcome Back Barracuda, very nice portrait. I hope we will see more new pieces in the new year! Oh and be sure to check out our wonderful new clip art forum where members can share artwork for others to use!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.