Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default xara version 6 and version 7 design additions

hello all, I was wondering if there is anywhere you can get some more additions to add on to the both versions of programs.?

With my problem with version 7 and my banner sizes being small compared to version 6, I'd just reset all and it seems to have worked, even though nothing was changed on installation originally.

Thank you all for the previous help on that problems.

Regards Mark

Default Re: xara version 6 and version 7 design additions

Hi Mark

Do you mean for Designer Pro 6 and Designer Pro 7? Many of the Photoshop compatible filters will work with both versions. Do a Help > Index search for Photoshop Plug-ins.

As for the banner size, this should not vary from one version to another as Xara uses a 100% zoom factor to represent 1:1 at 96dpi.

I'm not sure which version was the initial change from 100% zoom to 75%, maybe it was version 5 or 4. However, Charles decided he preferred 75% zoom and so we are all stuck with that until we make our own settings changes.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

hello all, it is regarding xara 3-D version 6 and version 7. Every banner I made in version 6 work properly on the website size. Version 7 were coming out to small, even with the same settings 100% fitting, for some reason after a reset version 7, the banner seemed to be the right size when presented on the webpage on the chat page.

I am looking for more designs instead of just the basic ones that come with this versions and also making a button, trying to make text smaller so it does not cover the picture I have tried to look around. Regards Mark