Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Save settings forever

Hello...can I get xara to use the 100% instead of 75% as a default?

I know how to save settings like this to documents, but as soon as I close all documents, the settings are gone, units settings too, it always forgets them, so annoying. Did I miss a save button?

Default Re: Save settings forever

Oh, never mind, I've managed to delete the templates that I don't want, will probably work...

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hello Sandy, Welcome to Talkgraphics. 100% what? I'm not sure what you mean here, but if you want to save custom settings the way to do it is to set up a document with the custom settings and then save it as a template. You can then load this template from the file> new dropdown list to get all of your custom settings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Yes Sandy that is what you need to do. Do all the settings the way you want (I usually do this on a blank page)and save template, make sure to check the box use as default template before you save. The zoom factor will change to whatever zoom you had it set at last time you closed the program.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.