Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Error message about animation

I am posting a screen shot to show you the message I got when trying to preview an animation. I imported some of my plug-ins and used one of mine. Could this be the problem? The plug-ins loaded just fine and applied to the image.

Thanks,
    pslane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_xara.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	86128  

Default Re: Error message about animation

Hi,
    The error says it all...the live effects aren't recognized...try a different render codec...I have quite a few codec installed on my machine.. but they don't support some of the live effects either..
    Experiment with various codecs..AVI uncompressed,,
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

maybe a bitmap copy of the live effect object would be better.. it might be worth a try, it all depends what you are doing
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I get that a lot too. How I get around it is by making a bitmap copy of those effects. Or using some other method of showing the same or very similar effect.
    Somewhere there is a tutorial showing some of the various live effects and other methods of achieving the same or very similar thing. I don't know where it is though, maybe someone else knows and will post it, meanwhile I"ll look around to see if I can find it.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Okay I'm going to show you how clueless I am. What is a codec? I have no idea how to change make an effect a bitmap. What I'm trying to do is make a solid black background and add snow. I made 3 copies with the snow but cannot get a flash preview.

Thanks,
    pslane