Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Template for VHS cover?

Hello,

Does any kind soul still have a Xara template for a VHS video cover? My autistic son won't play DVDs, so I have to maintain his VHS collection, and some of the covers need redoing. Urgently!

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Ali

Default Re: Template for VHS cover?

Hi Ali--I don't have one. Try here:

http://www.duplication.ca/printspecs/art.htm

Take care, Mike

Thanks very much, Mike! I will check these out. I appreciate it.

Ali

Ali,

I presume you mean the cardboard slipcases?

If you do here are a couple for you.

If you need blank ones I could cut some out for you on my machine and post them to you.
    I can't make hundreds as it is only a prototyping machine, but I will gladly cut a few out for you.

I am in the UK so postage won't be a problem.

Regards,

David
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello,

What an extraordinarily kind offer. Luckily at the moment I only need inserts for the clear plastic covers. If I am honest I am being really lazy. I should just measure it out! But as you can probably imagine, Christmas is a compilcated event here and I have very little time. Because we spring clean the house in preparation, my son thinks EVERYTHING is spruced up and starts chucking out any of his possessions in less than perfect condition. Considering that his videos are so old, and beloved, you can imagine the annual panic! Some of his videos took me years to track down, and are irreplaceable now.

Thank you so much for the offer. Can't believe your generosity of time and spirit, but I think I will be ok with the templates. It was really kind of you to offer.

Love Ali