Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Default Re: Farewell But Not Goodbye

Gary, Gary...spent way too much fun with you at Altman's old CorelDRAW conferences for several years in a row. Miss those days..you know..when we were all younger and had more energy? LOL You have always been an inspiration to me and a source of good advice. Enjoy your downtime!!!!! And thanks!!!

Gary,

I big thank you from me too. I still can't use the software to any great extent, and can't draw worth a damn, but very much enjoyed trying to replicate your astonishingly creative work.

Thanks.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Gary, I have posted only a few times and mostly those were newbe questions as I am very much a novice. I love to try creating unique things with Xara, but I will never be a professional or anyone of note in illistrations.

Your most unique and valuable talent is your ability to interact with novice users asking silly, stupid and sometimes inarticulate questions. You have always been respectful and helpfull no matter how inexperienced the user was.

For that, I and many other novice and incompetant users thank you. You help was invaluable.
    Just call me Grandpa Geek!
    Written in Comic Sans just for those fools protesting it should be banned.....LOL!

Thanks Mac, Keith, and OMG, Vicki.