Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Everybody,
    I know this will be easy for someone to answer. I just can;'t seem to "intuit" it. Believe me, all of my cat's remaining four lives are at stake!

I am playing with the animation capabilities of XaraX. JASC is good but XaraX might be what I am looking for. In any event ..... I keep loosing sight of the Frame Gallery. After one or two frames, the sucker hides somewhere.
    The icon on the tool bar behaves like everything is fine. It Pops-down and it Pops-up, everything looks fine.

Except that I cannot find the gallery and manipulate my stuff. This is driving me nuts.

C'MERE CAT!!!!

Hi Everybody,
    I know this will be easy for someone to answer. I just can;'t seem to "intuit" it. Believe me, all of my cat's remaining four lives are at stake!

I am playing with the animation capabilities of XaraX. JASC is good but XaraX might be what I am looking for. In any event ..... I keep loosing sight of the Frame Gallery. After one or two frames, the sucker hides somewhere.
    The icon on the tool bar behaves like everything is fine. It Pops-down and it Pops-up, everything looks fine.

Except that I cannot find the gallery and manipulate my stuff. This is driving me nuts.

C'MERE CAT!!!!

Whenever my five cats hear threats like yours they get up in paws and the fur begins to fly.

I have no idea what is going on with your Frame Gallery but I am confident that your cat is not entirely to blame.

See if this helps.

Go to the Window pull down menu and select Control Bars...

When the Control Bars dialog opens, uncheck Galleries then check the check box again. This will make all the galleries disappear and then reappear again.

This do anything?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Wouldn't that just affect the Gallery buttons?

I think the problem is with the Galleries disappearing or not appearing even if you click on the button for that Gallery.

The best possibility is that you moved the Gallery too far off the edge of the screen, and you might need to set your monitor settings for a smaller image to see the edge of the Gallery in order to grab it and bring it back onto the screen. I have done that with both Photoshop and Xara, and I always feel the fool when I discover what happened.

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=1101906325 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Eye Site Web Design
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

Dale

I've done that too, except I never completely lost the dialog, only it was a bear getting it back onto the page.

I just thought toggling the buttons on and off might restore things. Certainly worth a try.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Thanks Gary and Dale,

It seems thay your hint did the trick Dale. Change the windows setting back to 640X480 and the bugger can be manipulated.
    ( I guess screen settings drive many graphic programmers in Mr Hyde )
    My Cat thanks you both too, although he isn't out of the woods yet. He's still supposed to pick up girls and bring them home for me.
    Thanks again
    Paul