Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Facebook integration

Hi everyone!

Although I'm working with WebDesigner 7, maybe someone could help me out:

I'm trying to embed a facebook website with the developers "Activity Plugin".
    Therefore I use the xra integrated widget app.
    After getting link code (iFrame), inserting it onto page and displaying it in preview mode nothing is shown. In Firefox not even a frame is being displayed - in INet Explorer there is a frame being showed, but it contains the message, that no connection to the site is available - "Action canceled".

Furthermore getting the html code directly from the facebook developers page didn't work.

Anyone knows how to deal with?

Thx in advance
    ambusher

Default Re: Facebook integration

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Someone did this successfully very recently. Try doing a search at the top of the TG screen for Facebook and perhaps you can see the member's solution to this.

Hi this is Clarenc.
    Actually i also worked in a company as a web designer. Therefore I use the xra integrated widget app.
    After getting link code (iFrame), inserting it onto page and displaying it in preview mode nothing is shown.

Thankyou

Hi, have a look at my post in http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...how&highlight=

Thanks

Social Plugins are the easiest way to get started with Facebook Platform. The plugins are embeddable social features that can be integrated in your site with a line of HTML. Because they are hosted by Facebook, the plugins are personalized for all users who are currently logged into Facebook, even if they are visiting your site for the first time.

Hi. I'm trying to insert a facebook "like" button in on my website.
    I don't know HTML. Where or how do I get this code for this widget / button in order for peolpe to connect to my facebook page through my website ?
    Can anybody help please, thanks

I believe angelize did a tutorial on this a while back, so I would do a search as suggested.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk