Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Don't see the (Coffee Cup) web form code in code

I am using Coffee Cup's web form builder in WD7 on several pages on this site (the XWD7 file is attached). Most of the pages display the form correctly but this one does not. When I view the source code of the pages in the browser on Firefox, I see only one line of flash <object> code. Why do I see two forms overlaid on this page?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Don't see the (Coffee Cup) web form code in code

looks to me ( no expert) but who uses cc form designer that two forms
    1 have overlayed in their making and exported as such
    2 you have by accident used the same code for the placeholder for 2 forms rather than used new ones or

maybe its to do with more than one from and its own cc 4 elements ftp'd to in the same file location.... a conflict of some sort calling the wrong script? suggestion make an i frame where you want the form to appear put the form on another page in another folder in the domain with the 4 elements seperate from the others this isa bit messy but maybe this will help

scruffy

hi not sure if this is the problem but if you go to top menu in web designer - WINDOW = = QUALITY = = OUTLINES you will see you have 2 placeholders (forms) one with rounded corners and one without - one is DEFAULT FORM and the other is CONTACT FORM try dragging one out of the way then upload it to your server see if that shows your form correctly . cheerz

just checked other pages and you have a rectangle under the forms and they work but on the closing page the rectangle is a placeholder so it looks like you have selected the wrong object when pasting the form code in

hope this helps - cheerz

I had not worked with this site for some time and forgot about the previous form which I did not use. The 2 rectangles nearly overlay and the new placeholder masked the first one. Many thanks for your help and showing me the windows feature. The Xara folk must have included it when they realized there would be forgetful people like myself.