Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just in time

Default Re: Just in time

Su,

My doctor changed to a new medication. Not something you could feel or see any differrence except of symtoms in the extreme conditions. I only know the levels were too high to be measured. I made a major diet change and my glucose levels are in range. I do get low values at times. I usually over compensate in those conditions. I does take some time for a change. I take two types of insulin. One is fast acting and peaks in about an hour. It is difficult to predict how much the level will change depending on what I eat. Sleep time can get me to a low value and then wake in a somewhat panic mode. I think it is more of controlling my diet. That seem to be working.

I tried ot shop for Laura, but that was impossible. She won't go to town because everyone looks at her head to see effect of her brain tumor. Not anything you could see, but she cannot handle their rudeness. Now I just shop on command.

Rich

Rich,

I wish you all the best for monday, and a speedy recovery
    Guy -

I love these tools

The first of four treatments today. I have been controling my glucose level. Got too low on the way down and had to stop for something to eat. This usually causes a high level. Anyway, made it to the appointment an got dialated. They do both eyes foe depth preseption. The doctor did the first session on the right eye. A few shots to seal a few vessels. I think he placed the focus lense on the eye surface. Then went to another lense for a broader beam. It doesn't hurt, but the light insensity was exhausting. Afterwards the vision was black for a few moments and then majenta. The complement of the laser light.

Looking forward to next Monday for the second session on the right eye.

Rich

Next Tuesday will be my fourth session. More of a general area application. The vessels were sealed in my left eye this last Monday. My mind is fine with the procedure, but my brain seems a little defensive. Then after a couple of months, I will get some finising touches. My glycemic index in the normal range now.

I have been learning more about the brain. With Laura's AN, she lost hearing on one side, and her brain amplifies the sound on the other side about 1000 times. She cannot hear me on one side, but I need to wisper on the other.

I lost my high frequency hearing due to shock and wasn't able to tell the difference of people speaking in a group. It was important for my brain to get those frequecies, or forever lose the capability.

Rich

You're a brave man, Rich, and I'm glad to hear that you're evolving in the right direction !
    Guy -

I love these tools