Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Stop & Post November 2011

Veenees that is really nice work. That logo is awesome. I hope we will see more of your work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thanks angelize, I've been voyeuring the forums alot lately learning more about how to use my program, I've only always used the most basic features until this latest project, and now the hunger is back, lots of tuts and practicing, see you around))

Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've been posted anything, so I thought I should correct that, by showing what I'm working on now.

Keep in mind this is a W.I.P. and is I still have a TON of work to do for this image as before I can start work on the rear of the car as well. This image is only part of the overall image I'm working on. Yes, I'm stepping up my game, so to speak. I figured I should show the paint design for multiple views to give a more complete look of the design I have - something I should have been doing from the beginning, to be honest. So I still have the rear of the car do as well.

Here is the original and the WIP images. You can see that I'm still working on, well, Everything. LOL The interior (not ready to be shown yet - I'm not happy with the way it's looking so far), the paint still needs a lot more detail and refinement, then I can start working on finalizing the gloss of the paint and put back the reflections of the environment in the paint, as well as the reflection of the car in the puddle, the wheels and tires. The list goes on & on.

I'll post updates as I go, if there is interest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT5 - Camaro SS - Original - M1SS-D3V10US.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	86117   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT5 - Camaro SS - Custom - M1SS-D3V10US.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	86118  

~ Madalynne ~
    a.k.a.: M1SS D3V10US, a.k.a.: Sharkie

| My TalkGraphics.com Albums | Xara Xone Guest Tutorial 98 |

Looks good to me so far Madalynne. I was wondering where you were. Been busy I see.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

This is a very sticky November, December almost gone but November still sticks around
    be aware, not to become a ware.

@ Wizard -
    Thank you, but trust me there is a lot more to do to the image. The puddle is being a major PITA for me but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Then again, the puddle is not needed for my final image so if it's too much of an issue I'll just forget about the puddle. I did work on the image more yesterday, and I made quite a bit of progress, I do say so myself. I started work on the interior, and the glass last night, but there is a lack of detail so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that just yet.

@ ankhor -
    I noticed the same thing with November as well. LOL I thought it was just do to people trying to get ready for X-mas.
    ~ Madalynne ~

Quote Originally Posted by ankhor View Post
    This is a very sticky November, December almost gone but November still sticks around
    Hi all,
    I´m sorry about the missing Stop& Post thread for December.
    I was sick and didn´t post it in the beginning of December. Too much days has passed and i decided it would be better to skip it. Probably not a good decision (specially in December).
    Stop&Post will return in January 2012.
    Thanks for your comments.

Miguel

@Madalynne yes I tend to agree about the puddle, that appears to need some work yet, but the rest that I can see is looking good. I look forward to seeing the finished product. There is one shape that seems to be too bright at this point but I'll wait and see.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Hey Wizard.

I've been working on the Camaro SS image (I still need to come-up with a name for this design) and it's coming along nicely, but I'm still working on the wheels, brakes, shadows on the ground. The puddle I'm not really happy with, but I still have time to figure out what to do with it. I'm working as quickly as I can on this piece (as time permits) as there is a lot to do yet and I'd really like to get this done before they end of the year and time is running out.

Here is the update image of the design so far,. Again, this is a W.I.P., but any and all input is welcome - otherwise I wouldn't post. I look forward to your comments.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT5 - Camaro SS - Original - M1SS-D3V10US.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	86145   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT5 - Camaro SS - Custom - M1SS-D3V10US.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	86146  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT5 - Camaro SS - Custom 2 - M1SS-D3V10US.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	86147  
    ~ Madalynne ~

Looking better and better. The puddle looks much better now, but that very light(white shape) on the black hood still grabs my eye too much. I don't know if there is anything you can do about that but when I look at the work that one area grabs my eye real quick, and almost seems to be a focal point. I am reluctant to say anything too soon because I know from my own previous experience that I may notice something similar but just hadn't gotten around to dealing with the situation, but, I was aware. And sure enough someone would come along and start criticizing before I was finished.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509