Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Ball

Default Jack Ball

Here is a fun little project that I did tonight. I thought I would share.

Paul

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jack.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	84938

Default Re: Jack Ball

Here is one more with a little Christmas town.

Paul

Name:	jack2.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	84939

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I really like those Paul, especially the snow globe! though we don't have any of the restaurants here I've seen the Jack in the Box commercials they are funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thank you Frances. I was looking up some business logos and run across these Jack-in-the-Box antenna balls. I haven't seen the Jack-in-the-Box commercial in years, the TV that we have does not have any advertisements. My son created a movie server, so all our TV shows and movies are on that.

I kind of like these goofy little balls. It was rather fun to draw. I am updating the snow globe one. The one I posted looks like the antenna ball is on the outside of the globe. I did a little shading and put him inside the ball where he belongs. What do you think?

I was kind of hoping that someone else would give a rendition of a jack antenna ball. Maybe someone like Rik will stir up some interest. :-)

Thank you so much for your support, I do enjoy your comments and I am a fan of your work. Are you working on any new tutorials? I always enjoy working with your tutorials.

Paul

Name:	jack2.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	84944
    Last edited by Psaumure; 29 October 2011 at 09:02 PM.

Man that would be a great idea selling lollipops with little helmets of baseball clubs on it.
    cool picture
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hello paul, I have some ideas that I'm playing with, I do hope to do a new tutorial soon. Maybe I'll have a go at a jack ball.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Hi Frances. You always come up with fun projects,I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. Also, I would like to see your rendition of the Jack antenna ball. This seems to be something right up your alley.

I have something fun that I'm posting that you may enjoy participating in."Holiday Season Fun" I will be supplying a working file for everyone to participate with. I hope to see you there.

You're having too much fun, Paul.

That's just perfect with the bubble gum. The snow globe looks great as well. I remember getting those as a small boy.

Hi Gary, Your going to need to draw us to gauge, because I'm not sure when it goes from regular fun to too much fun. could you define that for us? Personally, my fun meter is always at full tilt. I appreciate you Gary. I actually have something special for you on my next post.

Paul