Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Presentation Presenter

Have recently used DesignerPor7 to create a really good presentation (in place of powerpoint) I can show the presentation on my PC using the left and right arrows and the presentation progresses point by point with no problem moving on to the next page as it reaches the last one. However when I use a Wireless Presenter (Logitech R400) using the arrows simply moves in on papge by page and completely missing the various points on the slide. Anyone know of a fix?

Would appreciate that - the presentation is in 12 hours!

Default Re: Presentation Presenter

Not a lot of interest it seems and yet the application is very good and in many ways puts Powerpoint in the shade - am I alone it seeing it this way? Has anyone else used 'Presentations' in DesignerPro7 and how did you get on?

Sorry, Peter, that none of the Xperts have given you the answer you're looking for.
    But, I'm sure they will be here soon.

I use PowerPoint all the time but I have not used Designer Pro 7 for this purpose.

Please have some patience and I'm sure you will get the answer.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Hi Rik

Not a problem at all but I'm ever hopeful it was a good presentation, well for me anyway and it still worked OK without the presenter - http://www.dundeerotaryoktoberfest.co.uk/Council/

Nice work, Peter! It's also helpful to see the Presenter feature in action.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hello Peter, I used designer pro 7 to put together an online presentation and it came out beautifully. It was a private family presentation of photos taken at a family gathering at easter. I had a beautiful vector illustration of easter lillies that I drew my self layered in one corner with simple controls for family members to navigate between photos. My family loved it.
    Unfortunately as it contains private family photos I can't post a link to it but I do have a screen shot that shows my basic layout with a photo that I can share

I don't have any experience though with using a presenter so was unable to answer your opening question. I don't think that many here have tried using Xara with a presenter, now if you were asking how to layout and set up your presentation I'm sure you would have gotten lots of great help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	famexample.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	84805
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Angel - like you I'm more than happy at the result I achieved with the presention and I probably have to accept that there are some limitations as I wasn't using it as an online presentation - I had a live audience and projected the presentation to a screen in the room. However it seems a shame given the overall competance of the program to achieve a very good professional result. Perhaps sometime in the future it will allow a presenter to be used and so allow the actual presenter (human) to walk around and interact with the audience.