Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Hidden objects...

Hi,

First of all, I'm french, so perhaps my technical english words could be mistranslated (sorry for the trouble if any)... I did a search before posting. I already found answers to some ohter questions...

I'm using WD7prem since a week. I did few HTML sites before, so I'm used to have a look at the code of published pages.

With WD7, it is easy to create a lot of things to have a nice web site. But as I'm trying more and more functionnalities I may do some wrong stuff.

So I've some questions :
    1. I created a navigation bar. Later on I changed the size of the buttons of this bar to enlarge the text. When I import to html, I now find the buttons images with the two sizes in the index_htm_files folder. How could I find the hidden object with the wrong size to delete them ?

2. Is there a way to tell a page will be created with .htm extention and another one with .html extention ? My internet provider has a contact form that need a page called result.html as a confirm page.

3. Republishing the entire web site after significant changes creates strange behave with the cached pictures. How can I avoid this without clearing the brower's cache?

Thanks for help.

Default Re: Hidden objects...

Republish changed files only should help with #3 and possibly #1.

File name can be changed under the page tab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MadJik001.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	84684   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MadJik002.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	84683  

2. Is there a way to tell a page will be created with .htm extention and another one with .html extention ? My internet provider has a contact form that need a page called result.html as a confirm page.
    In the Page and Layer Gallery rename or add a new page include .html in the page name.

#2 resolved. Thanks Drwyd and jamesd.

for #1, I deleted the bar and recreated it from scratch. It's ok with this simple bar to spend 5min to redo it.