Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face Gallery Images keep changing

I am going insane here!

I am using a template with a Gallery Page, whereby there is 3 rows of 6 thumbnails.
    When I try to drag and drop the images i want to use, some of the photos are going into 2 of the thumbnail boxes, I am doing what you said and holding down the Ctrl key when dragging and dropping the images.
    I am just not getting it.
    I cannot delete or add a row to this area of thumbnails, it seems they are combined together.
    PLEASE ADVISE? What can I do?
    THANK YOU
    LYN

Default Re: Gallery Images keep changing

We don't want anyone going insane, Lyn.

Select the thumbnails then go to the Arrange menu and see if they are grouped. If so, select Ungroup.

Now you should be able to copy and paste any thumbnail or row of thumbnails.

I like to select the thumbnail images and then the Photo Tool and select Flat Fill. Then I hold down the Shift key when I drag and drop an image onto the black rectangle.

The advantage to doing this is then you don't have to worry about one image replacing another version of the same image.

If this does not work for you, then please let us know the name of the Photo Gallery you are using so we can all be working from the same template.