Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Failed to Handle record 13715 0

Friends,

I've attached a Xara Pro 7 file and a TIF file of the exported drawing. Below is an error message I get only with this drawing. If you look closely at the area immediately around the headlamps and grill you'll
    see the shading is different between the Xara file and the tif export. The shading has changed in the Xara file, not the TIF export. Somehow after I've exporting the finished drawing successfully and closed the Xara
    program. The next time I open the file in Xara Pro 7 the error message below appears. I then opened a .bak file only to find that the shading had changed, thus the difference between the Xara file and the TIF file.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/ron/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]
    This has happened repeatedly with the same file. No other files have been affected in this way so far.
    Regards,
    ron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	69camaroz28 (2).jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	84457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error 13715 0.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	84456  

Last edited by gwpriester; 06 October 2011 at 12:25 PM.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Default Re: Failed to Handle record 13715 0

Ron - I am moving this thread to the Xara Designer Chat instead of the Dear Xara area.

What happens if you copy everything and past into a new page? Something in your doucment might have gotten corrupted.

Default Re: Failed to Handle record 13715 0

Well, I thought I tried that already without success. But doing it again just now, seems to have solved the issue.

Thank you Mr. Priester.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer