We’ve released a 7.1 update for Xara Web Designer 7 and Xara Web Designer 7 Premium today, version 18.104.22.16832.
Updating Web Designer 7 / Web Designer 7 Premium
To update your installation, use the "Update program" facility in the program Help menu. You need to have unlocked AND registered your program for this option work. If you haven’t, when you invoke the update option you’ll be shown the unlock/register dialog again. Make sure you register using the same email address that you used to purchase the program, because each serial number can only be registered to one email address.
The 7.1 update includes the following changes compared to 7.0.4:
- Many snapping improvements, including snapping with Selector Tool scaling.
- Now 'Paste size' resizes each individual selected object to the target size, rather than making the whole selection the target size.
- Updated AVI export options dialog with transparent background option (Premium only).
- Cut/copy/paste of whole pages.
- New movie player, which includes full screen option.
- Option to choose whether an inserted movie starts automatically or not.
- Various program bug-fixes.
- Design Gallery template fixes.
- Help updates.