Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi Folks,

I have 2 accounts, I want to delete one of them, it is preventing me from changing my veiwer name to the proper RAMWolff that I am.

I can't remember my user name and password to the older account so I am stuck. I didn't write it down (BAD RAMWolff, BAD!!) but my computer crashed and burned a few months back and took everything with it, including all my cookies, e-mails and links so this is one of those accounts that is important enough to me to want to clear the cobwebs and fix it if possible.

So who do I "see" to get the account info sent to my current address so I can go back in and delete it. The old account is registered under my address RAMArts44@mindspring.com. Which I would like to go back to using as my main "ARTSY" "mail to" address. I am currently using my buisness address rich1338@mindspring.com which I would prefer NOT to use for this kind of account......Anyway...It's all messed up.

Can I get some help here with this mess??? Pretty Please [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Thanks

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by RAMWolf44 on January 07, 2002 at 18:38.]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hi Folks,

I have 2 accounts, I want to delete one of them, it is preventing me from changing my veiwer name to the proper RAMWolff that I am.

I can't remember my user name and password to the older account so I am stuck. I didn't write it down (BAD RAMWolff, BAD!!) but my computer crashed and burned a few months back and took everything with it, including all my cookies, e-mails and links so this is one of those accounts that is important enough to me to want to clear the cobwebs and fix it if possible.

So who do I "see" to get the account info sent to my current address so I can go back in and delete it. The old account is registered under my address RAMArts44@mindspring.com. Which I would like to go back to using as my main "ARTSY" "mail to" address. I am currently using my buisness address rich1338@mindspring.com which I would prefer NOT to use for this kind of account......Anyway...It's all messed up.

Can I get some help here with this mess??? Pretty Please [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Thanks

[This message was edited by RAMWolf44 on January 07, 2002 at 18:38.]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

If you don't mind starting all over you can just re-register as RAMwolff, log in as such and forget about that one-'f' guy not in touch with his feminine side [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] . The downside of that approach would be your running count of how many posts you've done would be screwed up. Since everyone knows you, and we are all always nice to posters regardless of their posting count, I can't see that starting at zero makes any difference.

Now if your problem is that the login you can't remember is "RAMwolff" then why not create a new account as "Mr. RAMwolff" or "RAMwolffie". We don't care what you call yourself - we love you for who you are! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] As Ivan would say "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

RAMWolffie, ICK!!!! OOOMAGOD,LIKENOWAYDUDE!!

So is there a way to fix it?? I don't want to loose my count. I'm getting more excited every time I get a new number.

Do the moderators have the accounts or are they kept by Xara Ltd??

I would love it if I could work through you guys to resolve this.

Thanks for the rose [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RAMWolffie (NOPE, don't work for me) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...=np&s=98519178

The correct email address for the account should be all you need to get the correct username and password! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

[This message was edited by Peter Duggan on January 08, 2002 at 04:28.]

I looked all over for such a link on the MyPop page and could not see it. Where is it on the page?? I went there and looked and can't see it. But I was smart and bookmarked the link you gave me.

Thank again

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Where is it on the page??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not! I suppose it's assumed that you don't need it if you're already logged in, but try logging out and hitting 'Login' or 'MyPop' and you'll see the link.

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Notice anything new???

Thanks again Peter.

Old account is still there but I erased as much as I could to allow me to use the info I wanted on this account.

RAMWolff forever [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:
    Notice anything new???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi,
    you got 2 "f"s now ... and kept your post count. Congrats!

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

You remind me of a guy named RAMwolf44. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>