Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to fix any object in the same position on the screen (as fixed backgound image) ?

I would like any object, or group of objects, or textlinks, or a menu, (like frames in web-design) to be static on the screen in any browser, while scrolling the page, just like as background image with "position:fixed" attribute. And I need to place it in specific position on a page, like widget. Is it possible to do it? Or does any tweak exist for that? I wonder if you will help me!

Default Re: How to fix any object in the same position on the screen (as fixed backgound imag

Thumbs up Re: How to fix any object in the same position on the screen (as fixed backgound imag

Yes, yes and YES one more time! Thank you, ShapeShifter, a lot. It's just exactly, what i was looking for. You directed my eyes to cure of the problem. I just want to offer a rampage of appreciation to you, covoxer, Athman, sledger and all forum members involved in this. Now i'm able to do what I couldn't for a long period of time. And it took so little time with your quick reply! That's the remedy who has the same issue:http://board.xara-users.info/download/file.php?id=6362